Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Our Prayer Requests 2/2

Hi my friends. Sorry it took me a week to post these! Some of these have updated statuses. Keep praying though, even your 1-minute prayers really can change the course of our situations!

Jaclyn:
Driving test last Friday. (She updated me that she didn't pass, but it's OK! The person who was teaching her was a little mean and had a soft voice so she couldn't hear his directions. But we're hoping she gets a new teacher.)
Her parents are buying a new house. It's a tough market out there, but as always God will provide.

David
Job interview last Friday. (It went really well! They seem to all like him, and the work culture there is so much better than where he's at now. They've called him in for a 2nd interview, just tryna schedule it in!)

Melissa
Was gonna pull an all-nighter last Wednesday. (I don't know why I convince myself I can still do these. I've learned that no matter how strong a coffee is, if I'm tired then I can't fight it. And there's no such thing as "just closing my eyes for 5 minutes".)

Herman
Was about to get sick. (He and Virginia both ended up getting really sick and had to miss work. You know it's really bad when you gotta miss church too!.There is something going around! Take dem Emergen-C's) 

Josh
School has been really tough on him. It's no fun at all. He's having to balance this on top of work and ministry, and it takes a lot of effort from him each week. He's not sure if this major is what he wants to do. Pray that He will know God's guiding presence each moment each day.

Annie
Hasn't been able to sleep very well lately. She also found out that her job at Any Mountain was only seasonal, so she's trying to decide if she should take this opportunity to rest and focus on school, or keep looking for a job so she has income.   

Arthur
Still looking for a new job. It has been a while now, and it can be discouraging to feel stuck at a job you have to go to every day. But let's pray that he keeps trusting that God will open up some doors and show His faithfulness. 

1 comment:

  1. Melissa, we will dutifully pray in agreement with you for each of the seven prayer requests listed above. Secondly, let me just add that the picture of your group is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete